Why become a member? ×

Ignore This Thread At Your Own Peril :)

[quote name='JimBobTTD' post='1099761' date='Jan 23 2011, 04:05 PM']Bump for great quality boo boo at a great price![/quote]

All PM's replied to and before anyone else asks, I am not looking for a Bamm Bamm or a Yogi Bear. I just want to sell my Boo Boo :):)

You do know that, "Ignore this thread at your own peril" means that it would actually be [b]dangerous[/b] [i]not [/i]to visit it, don't you? And then you add, "Seriously, ignore it" which means this will most likely be the busiest thread in the world unless someone deletes it, quick!

But while I'm here, is this the pre CBS Boo Boo with the orange skooble-shrode or the black frottenbleemst, and does it come fully whistled and sponge-loaded?

[quote name='Stuee' post='1099784' date='Jan 23 2011, 04:21 PM']You do know that, "Ignore this thread at your own peril" means that it would actually be [b]dangerous[/b] [i]not [/i]to visit it, don't you? And then you add, "Seriously, ignore it" which means this will most likely be the busiest thread in the world unless someone deletes it, quick!

But while I'm here, is this the pre CBS Boo Boo with the orange skooble-shrode or the black frottenbleemst, and does it come fully whistled and sponge-loaded?[/quote]

Dude are you serious? The first post blatantly say "I made a Boo Boo" so if he made it, Id say its a copy - dont be drawn in by the hype mate.

(or am i just trying to scare off other potential buyers thereby leaving the way clear for myself?? mwahahahwaHWAHAHA etc etc)

[quote name='sprocketflup' post='1099805' date='Jan 23 2011, 05:45 PM']Dude are you serious? The first post blatantly say "I made a Boo Boo" so if he made it, Id say its a copy - dont be drawn in by the hype mate.

(or am i just trying to scare off other potential buyers thereby leaving the way clear for myself?? mwahahahwaHWAHAHA etc etc)[/quote]

If he's made the only Boo Boo, then it's not a copy. In fact, he may be the original manufacturer of "the" Boo Boo so then he would have every right to make as many as he wants, quite legally. For our own peace of mind, I would suggest that we all PM the seller to clarify this.

Edited by leschirons

Just to clarify. My Boo Boo is an original Boo Boo and not a cheap Chinese Boo Boo. My Boo Boo polishes up until it sparkles unlike the Chinese one which remains slightly tinted. My Boo Boo is also dated 9th June 1970 so pre CBS/Korea/Indonesia/China. I can confirm it is 100% the real deal. You won't find a better Boo Boo anywhere.

Come on Linus you know the rules nothing for sale without pics.....

No Pics = No sale

The rest of you should boycott this thread until we see this the ORIGINAL boo boo!

So to prove its authenticity can you take the head off and show us the date, and does it still have the original shroud on the head as we dont want any or these new fangled synthetic ones, oh no we dont.....

Also do the ribs have excessive wear from over use...?