Why become a member? ×

For Sale Eub As New SOLD

£250 and £15 courier. exellent condtion and great sound! very nice bass, great for jazz n blues. Very nice, no marks at all, and plush lined gig bag and the two body braces that come with it. just not getting used really. call me on 07757875566 for more info or to buy. Bank transfer or cheque or collection. Very nice sounding bass that sounds like an upright. Good action and nice fingerboard. Its a darker red in the flesh, flash makes it look brighter.

Edited by greyparrot

[quote name='gareth' post='1102477' date='Jan 25 2011, 06:08 PM']great eubs - I can really recommend[/quote]

they are, TBH i think they sound as good as the real thing. Compared to the price of some of them out there this is a great bit of kit. If you wanna get into them you wont go wrong with this. What i like about this is the action, its quite like a DB. When i played my mate DB it was the same, so no worries going from this to a DB if need be.

[quote name='greyparrot' post='1102394' date='Jan 25 2011, 05:32 PM']£250 and £15 courier. exellent condtion and great sound! very nice bass, great for jazz n blues. Very nice, no marks at all, and plush lined gig bag and the two body braces that come with it. just not getting used really. call me on 07757875566 for more info or to buy. Bank transfer or cheque or collection. Very nice sounding bass that sounds like an upright. Good action and nice fingerboard. Its a darker red in the flesh, flash makes it look brighter.[/quote]

pm'd