Why become a member? ×

Boss GT-10B

hookys6stringbass

looks like it has the casing of those new cheaper boss multi effects, the me20 or whatever they are

certainly on looks, id choose the X3 anyday, il be interested to see how the two compare in features

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='dr.funk' post='128464' date='Jan 26 2008, 10:12 PM']But that website is for schools etc., it is the educational divison of Digital Village, hence why the prices are low, they don't have VAT.

Looks like it could be pretty powerful but I have to agree with kev the case looks so cheap![/quote]

Whoops I hadn't noticed it was a site for schools as I was gobsmacked at the price...

Yep the colour looks a bit naff, but I think it looks sturdy enough. I've got the GT-6B which I think is fantastic so am really looking forward to having a go on the GT-10B

[quote name='mikeh' post='128937' date='Jan 27 2008, 09:47 PM']In the past I've been prettymuch underwhelmed by the stuff. I had a Bass Pod Live for a while and although the amp models and distortions where ok the effects where rubbish IMHO of course. Where as the GT6B has always impressed me, I had 3!!![/quote]

Same here I had the bass pod xt pro was alright but the effects were pants. I've had two GT-6Bs. I've just started using the amp modeling on it and have been very impressed with it.

I think £350 is very reasonable I was expecting more.

[url="http://www.dv247.com/invt/48566/"]http://www.dv247.com/invt/48566/[/url]