Why become a member? ×

DOD PDS 2000 Digital Sampler....

BassJase

Right, i've had a good sort through my old gig bag and found this treasure;

Its a DOD PDS2000 digital sampler pedal, and i have no use for it.
I quickly tried it out and it works fine, i rang a guitarist "pedal-a-holic" friend and he said they're good, but its sat doing nothing so i was wondering if i should EvilBay it and see what it fetches?
I have no idea of its value, my mate said they're prety rare now, but rare doesn't mean sought-after....!

If anyone has any more knowledge on this, or what a rough price to ask might be, then any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers y'all!

I saw one on Ebay, and I was watching it. I didn't buy it so it probably went above 50-60 quid but I can't remember the final price sorry. It wouldn't have been more than £100 'cos I would remember (I think). I'll make you an offer if you're going to sell it, but someone could always know more about these things and advise ebay 'cos it's worth more, or very rare or whatever. The one I saw was not in good condition.

I'd say about 60-80 quid I have one of those in better condition and I think I paid 80 for it from Canada but it was from a friend and I paid a little more because he was strapped for cash and obviously shipping has to be taken into account.

The 2000's are really rare but the 1000 and 1002 are the most popular due to the price and the PDS20/20 is the one everyone is after.

Your best bet to get rid of it would be the Harmony Central Forums then Ebay if you have no luck but I'd ask somewhere between 60-80 since it is a particuarly old one mine is a dark blue you can probably find it in the post your pedalboard thread.

I am quite tempted myself but there is a vintage tube amp with my name all over it. But if you don't get any offers over £45 give me a shout :)

Many thanks to you both for that, i'm probably gonna give it a go on EvilBay in the next few days and see how it goes. It just doesn't seem rational to keep it when i've never even used it, and someone might get some fun out of it.
As soon as i eBay it i'll put the thread for it on here, but yep you will have first dibs on it if it doesn't go for the reserve i'll put on it. (which seems like £45 sounds fair to me after Tayste's advice....:))
Cheers fellas!