Why become a member? ×

jaguar is awsome but....

broomer

right i have never attempted to improve any parts on a bass befor so i could use a little help.

the jaguar plays really well, however i am noticing alot more neck dive any ideas as to what tuners i could use??
and also there wont b any problems fitting a badass 2 to it will there?? im guessing it has a similar bridge to a jazz/p?

cheers

A Badass II would work on a jag with no drilling needed. You will need to file slots on the saddles or get a pre-slotted bridge. As for the neck dive its easier & cheaper to move the top strap button. I cured the dive on my thunderbird ([i]probably [/i]the worlds most neck-divingest bass) by moving the button to the neck heel area.

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='130228' date='Jan 29 2008, 07:08 PM']A Badass II would work on a jag with no drilling needed. You will need to file slots on the saddles or get a pre-slotted bridge. As for the neck dive its easier & cheaper to move the top strap button. I cured the dive on my thunderbird ([i]probably [/i]the worlds most neck-divingest bass) by moving the button to the neck heel area.[/quote]

Moving the strap button should work a treat - and it's a very cheap mod :) A lot cheaper than a set of Hipshot Ultralights and a Baddass II

Hamster