Why become a member? ×

Selmer Treble & Bass MkIII

1967 Silvertone 1480. Limited edition of the 1478. Made in USA. DeArmond rare red coloured 'Silverfoil' Pickups. Roller bridge and vibrato. Original electrics, replacement knobs. A little knocked up round the edges but otherwise in good condition for a 43 year old guitar. Nice twang and Gretsch-like crunch on the bridge pickup and nice full bodied, thick (Fendery) neck pick up. Lovely tone. With Kinsman Tweed hardcase. Maybe interested in trades/part-ex for musical gear. Collection from the Isle of Wight or will meet in Southampton or Portsmouth. £SOLD

Late 60's Selmer Treble and Bass MKIII 50 watt head. Has had a new cabinet built for it at some point before i bought it, and has also had a presence knob installed. Has recently had 4 new JJ Pre-amp valves fitted. Amazing sound. All point to point hand wired. Can patch the inputs for more tonal possibilities. Nice alternative to a JTM45 at a fraction of the price. Has a nice Marshall/Vox tone. I'm selling because it's just too much power for my needs at the moment. Prefer pickup from Isle of Wight, but can meet in Southampton/Portsmouth for collection. Would trade for musical gear. Guitars/amps/fx + cash from me if necessary. [color=#FF0000][b]£sold[/b][/color].

Cheers ;)

Dan

Edited by 4Everdelayed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...