Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Star For Sale

Pete Academy

I am selling the star Kornephoros, based in the Andromeda Galaxy, which I bought a couple of years ago. I purchased this as an investment, but the recession has affected the market value of stars considerably. (Along with the price of guitar knobs, which have doubled recently.)

I paid fifty quid for it. I'm open to offers or trades.

Anything considered.

Edited by Pete Academy

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='1140334' date='Feb 24 2011, 07:47 PM']I am selling the star Kornephoros, based in the Andromeda Galaxy, which I bought a couple of years ago. I purchased this as an investment, but the recession has affected the market value of stars considerably. (Along with the price of guitar knobs, which have doubled recently.)

I paid fifty quid for it. I'm open to offers or trades.

Anything considered.[/quote]

I'm afraid to tell you, well I'm not actually afraid, but this is a 'fading star' and as such the price is well over
what it should be.
I can offer £16.78 fuel to be included and a partially eaten galaxy bar.
Please repond quickly as I also have eyes on something in Ursula Minor.

[quote name='mybass' post='1141283' date='Feb 25 2011, 02:38 PM']I'm afraid to tell you, well I'm not actually afraid, but this is a 'fading star' and as such the price is well over
what it should be.
I can offer £16.78 fuel to be included and a partially eaten galaxy bar.
Please repond quickly as I also have eyes on something in Ursula Minor.[/quote]

MB1. :)
Ursula Andress? :)

Can you edit your topic title (i've added 'TO GO' for you) as this forum is for recycling unwanted items… your title implies that you are selling, if thats the case I think eBay would be the best bet for your star… I hear they are selling like hot cakes.

Something like 'Star… free to a good home' would be far more suitable here
:)

Shep

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='1141781' date='Feb 25 2011, 09:08 PM']Can you edit your topic title (i've added 'TO GO' for you) as this forum is for recycling unwanted items… your title implies that you are selling, if thats the case I think eBay would be the best bet for your star… I hear they are selling like hot cakes.

Something like 'Star… free to a good home' would be far more suitable here
:)

Shep[/quote]

I tried ebay but the shipping is expensive. Three quid per light year. I'd prefer if someone would collect.

I had a reply from Grok from a neighbouring galaxy, who happened to be passing through, but he let me down.

Typical.

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='1149596' date='Mar 4 2011, 03:59 PM']I'd consider a swap for an acre of the moon.[/quote]

I'd consider a swap,but Barratts have already made me a good offer on my acre of moon.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='fumps' post='1170573' date='Mar 21 2011, 12:52 PM']I have an acre of Mars but i'm hoping the Beagle landed on my bit so i can charge back rent[/quote]
Mmmhhhmmmm.. An acre of Mars.......

[attachment=75356:Homer_drooling.gif]