Why become a member? ×

Hi from Hadrien Feraud

HADRIEN FERAUD

Some piece of crap 'Smith' :)

Ahem. Honestly, OK Kiwi, I admit Smith basses are absolutely fantastic. I love your three! Welcome to the forum Hadrien, how's about some close-ups of your bass, looks like there is an interesting ramp arrangement on that one. I played Bassjamm's Ken Smith with J pickups and it was the definition of smith tone to my ears!

ped

[quote name='ped' post='13639' date='Jun 7 2007, 02:37 PM']Some piece of crap 'Smith' :)[/quote]

Hi guys.
Thank you for your messages ,
The bass i play on the pic is my "work tool" a Burner made on KenSmith specs , under K S licence in Japan ( maybe 14/15 years ago ??)There was a few made for European Market ( Mr Ken Smith told me that )
This is the Bass i feel like i'm at home with ... I played it on my album and on Industrial Zen too + a 5 strings fretless and a Picolo Bass .
For my futur sessions I will play a wonderfull F Bass fretless , Mr George Furlanetto the owner of F BASS builded it for me on my specifications , I received it one week ago .

Best from Paris ....

Hadrien

Hi Hadrien...

Jamie here...speaking to you on Myspace a bit. The F Bass looks great man...mind me asking what custom spec you went with? I was going to get a fretless F Bass to compliment my fretted one, ended up getting a Marleaux Constat, it's an awesome machine!!!

Looking forward to coming over for the lesson and the jam...sounds like it'll be pretty cool!!!

Oh...and welcome to basschat :)

Jamie