Why become a member? ×

North West Mini Bass Bash

jwbassman

[quote name='jwbassman' post='132250' date='Feb 1 2008, 09:48 PM']Hi Ste

Sorry but the tip and queensway mean nothing to me, but i'm guessing it's near the airport :huh: - can you PM the address, a postcode, or a google map or something...

Cheers

John[/quote]

Snowdon Road, St annes will get you there on google maps :)

[quote name='ste_m3' post='132639' date='Feb 2 2008, 05:19 PM']Snowdon Road, St annes will get you there on google maps :)[/quote]

Cheers Ste - looking forward to meeting you on the day :huh:

Just checked it out, looks straight forward enough I'm sure I'll find it ;)

Edited by jwbassman

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='132694' date='Feb 2 2008, 07:02 PM']John,

Is it going to be an all day do?

Any idea of the times at this stage? I'm gigging in the evening that's all.

Cheers,
Pete.[/quote]

Hi Pete - provisionally I was thinking early afternoon 2pm - through to 6/7pm or whatever - I'm rehearsing with the bigband in the morning so I can't get over until about 2pm, but if suits people to start a bit earlier then I guess that wouldn't be a big problem. I need to talk to Chris (the guy at the studio) regarding times, Ped said he'd try and get up earlier too. What time is your gig?

[quote name='presoulnation' post='132696' date='Feb 2 2008, 07:15 PM']I might well be up for this, I used to live in St Annes so I know one or two places and if I find a place to crash I would probably be up for a few ales after :)[/quote]

Great, the more the merrier :huh:

Hi Guys - Just been chatting to Chris at Bluebird Studios...

Good news is we're all set for the Sunday 16th March.

The studio will be available from luchtime onwards, so lets say an 'offical' start time of 1pm

I'll get down as soon as i can after my bigband rehersal but I understand Ped will probably be there a little before 1pm anyway...

Address is Bluebird Studios, Snowdon Road, St annes - [url="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Snowdon+Road,+St+annes&sll=54.162434,-3.647461&sspn=9.799374,26.696777&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=0"]google maps link[/url], it looks pretty straight forward to get there...

Cost for hiring the studio is £70 - I'm sure we can cover this with donations if we all throw a few quid in, I'm thinking a £5 each maximum should cover it...

Looking forward to seeing you down there :)

I guess some sort of list of who's coming and what you're planning on bringing would be good - I'll set up another thread for that.

Cheers

John

[quote name='spree' post='133659' date='Feb 4 2008, 05:03 PM']should be able to show my mush[/quote]

Cool :)

[quote]do we have a gear thread yet? cabs and heads etc?[/quote]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=12830&hl="]Gear thread[/url]

[quote]whats the parking like at this place?[/quote]

Good question - I think Ped mentioned is was quite good but I'll find out...

I will get it sorted for Sunday - there is a big gate at the end of the unit and if you go through it and behind the building there is plenty of space and it is of course free. We could put up some signs to help you find us.

ped