Why become a member? ×

velcro

Kev

righto, iv just bought a nice hunk of wood to make a diy pedal board, so now im after the velcro covering to cover the board up (the loop part?) and velcro to stick the pedals down with. the latter is quite easy to find, but im struggling to find covering. the board measures 41" x 15", so quite a large area needed

im sure, but when you dont have a car it complicates things :)

actually just remembered where one is, il have to check it out sometime this weekend, what section would it be in??

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='BassManKev' post='132609' date='Feb 2 2008, 03:44 PM']im sure, but when you dont have a car it complicates things :)

actually just remembered where one is, il have to check it out sometime this weekend, what section would it be in??[/quote]
You could try asking a member of staff when you get there. Just for the laugh mind, cos they won't know, but it's funny to watch their faces crumple in confusion. Velcro's usually with the rolls of rope and chains and stuff, you can buy it by the meter and it's cheap as chips - don't buy the packs in boxes as it's far more expensive. It's good stuff, very sticky too. I've got some stuck to my bedroom ceiling as a deterrent to stop the kids jumping on my bed.