Why become a member? ×

selling red yamaha bb 414 **SOLD**

reggaemaster

I am selling my lovely raspberry red yamaha bb 414, it is in fantastic condition, only a tiny chip on the back of the headstock. Bought a year and a half ago as a back up bass, and because I liked the tone. It really has hardly been used, just a couple of gigs and maybe two dozen rehearsals at most. Just been restrung with a set of rotosound swing bass hybrids.

Looking for £180, cash on collection

Ideally pick up only, though I may be able to arrange a courier or something if really needed.

(the reason there are no photos is because i only have the crap camera on my phone, if people really want to see pics then i will try to put some on)

I am also selling an Ashdown Evo II ABM 575W 210 combo (comes with blueline speakers not sure if thats standard or not) for £350. More details for that on the amps and cabs section.

I am selling this stuff because i am going off to uni in september, and I can only take one bass with (hence the bb being sold) and there is no way I could have that big ashdown in my room! It's a shame as i am getting a good sound out of the kit, but I can't afford to keep it :)

Edited by reggaemaster

[quote name='reggaemaster' post='1173706' date='Mar 23 2011, 07:23 PM']I am selling my lovely raspberry red yamaha bb 414, it is in fantastic condition, only a tiny chip on the back of the headstock. Bought a year and a half ago as a back up bass, and because I liked the tone. It really has hardly been used, just a couple of gigs and maybe two dozen rehearsals at most. Just been restrung with a set of rotosound swing bass hybrids.

Looking for £200, cash on collection

Ideally pick up only, though I may be able to arrange a courier or something if really needed.

(the reason there are no photos is because i only have the crap camera on my phone, if people really want to see pics then i will try to put some on)

I am also selling an Ashdown Evo II ABM 575W 210 combo (comes with blueline speakers not sure if thats standard or not) for £400. More details for that on the amps and cabs section.

I am selling this stuff because i am going off to uni in september, and I can only take one bass with (hence the bb being sold) and there is no way I could have that big ashdown in my room! It's a shame as i am getting a good sound out of the kit, but I can't afford to keep it :)[/quote]

rare to find a BB414 in Raspberry red, must look nice, that colour's usually a BB614 hue and rare at best of times.

good luck with the sale