Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Evil Undead

jon_kemo

• 1 month later...

To anyone buying from, or selling to Mel: she is very reliable and trustworthy, great communication, swift transaction (I sold her a bass recently, and it was a pleasure doing business). There is no need to worry when dealing with this basschat user!

Will

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Despite here screen name Mel doesn't in fact appear to be all that evil. I paid for some saddles and to my surprise they arrived as described... and there was me expecting a jiffy bag full of hissing insects or at least some ectoplasm. As a result of this shock revelation, I can fully recommend Mel for wheels and indeed deals. :)
Many thanks.
Rich.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Flex' post='1344232' date='Aug 18 2011, 12:11 PM']The Gravity picks from Cali phenomenon she setup and yes they are great.
She is a trustworthy and genuine person and posted them to me a.s.a.p. upon receiving them.
Dont hesitate to deal with her.
Pete (Flex)[/quote]

Yep, same deal, gravity picks, I took a punt and she did the biz, all smartly and swiftly organised!

Thanks Mel!