Why become a member? ×

Geddy Lee jazz, Spector Legend or Dave Ellefson Zodiac?

Bassmurf

I'm upgrading to a slightly better bass, have got £500-600 to spend, need one that has two pickups (passive or active - haven't decided) and a fairly slim neck (as I haven't got the biggest hands in the world!), I have been looking at the Geddy Lee bass, possibly a Spector Legend or even the Peavey DE Zodiac - anybody tried/owned one of these or have another sugeestion?

Cheers. :)

[quote name='Bassmurf' post='135476' date='Feb 7 2008, 08:28 AM']I'm upgrading to a slightly better bass, have got £500-600 to spend, need one that has two pickups (passive or active - haven't decided) and a fairly slim neck (as I haven't got the biggest hands in the world!), I have been looking at the Geddy Lee bass, possibly a Spector Legend or even the Peavey DE Zodiac - anybody tried/owned one of these or have another sugeestion?

Cheers. :)[/quote]

Hi Bassmurf, i am in exactly the same position as you i have about that amount to spend and am looking to upgrade and to top it all off i have small hands too.
I have just started to draw my attention to a Pete Wentz Squire as it has good reviews and is only £160.
I hear the geddy lee is heavy on the shoulders though.