Why become a member? ×

Bespoke Superlight EUB

Superlight EUB with Kent Armstrong magnetic pickup, any std double bass pickup can be fitted into the bridge too, comes with D'Addario Helicore light strings and stand, very low action so great to play and everything folds away into the padded bag. the neck is also detachable for the world tours
£950
[attachment=77552:IMAG0054.jpg][attachment=77553:IMAG0061.jpg]

Edited by slobluesine

[quote name='slobluesine' post='1200629' date='Apr 15 2011, 01:18 PM']Superlight EUB with Kent Armstrong magnetic pickup, any std double bass pickup can be fitted into the bridge too, comes with D'Addario Helicore light strings and stand, very low action so great to play and everything folds away into the padded bag

[attachment=77552:IMAG0054.jpg][attachment=77553:IMAG0061.jpg]

sound clips and info here... [url="http://www.bespokebasses.co.uk/electric.html"]http://www.bespokebasses.co.uk/electric.html[/url]
£950[/quote]

Now you decide to sell it, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

Good luck John, always loved the look and sound of that bass

C

[quote name='slobluesine' post='1200796' date='Apr 15 2011, 03:02 PM']yep, the site does go down from time to time, i think jerry forgets to pay his subs occasionally :)
here's a clip folks.... [attachment=77560:lowdowndog.mp3]
and that was a LOUD nite, two guitars, harp and drums[/quote]

Make yer mind up John!! I take it the Kay is doing what it's supposed to now is it? Or are you trying to fund an original K162 import....? :))

[quote name='PaulKing' post='1201023' date='Apr 15 2011, 06:07 PM']Make yer mind up John!! I take it the Kay is doing what it's supposed to now is it? Or are you trying to fund an original K162 import....? :))[/quote]

And is that why Larry has replaced Jaco again... ?

[quote name='PaulKing' post='1201023' date='Apr 15 2011, 06:07 PM']Make yer mind up John!! I take it the Kay is doing what it's supposed to now is it? Or are you trying to fund an original K162 import....? :))[/quote]

and this is from someone with how many Basses now????? :) nope... no gas at the moment, just poverty driven mate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...