Why become a member? ×

New album just released.....

Guest JanekGwizdala

Guest JanekGwizdala

hi guys,

just wanted to let you know about a new live album I've just released, recorded three months ago at the 55bar in NYC.

[url="https://www.55bar.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=CD55123199_GW"]https://www.55bar.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?p...y=CD55123199_GW[/url]

I'm really proud of this second album as a leader and hope that some of you get a chance to pick a copy up.

Easy,

Janek

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JanekGwizdala

[quote name='Hamster' post='140714' date='Feb 14 2008, 06:24 PM']I will buy the CD - but not from that website with a dodgy SSL security certificate!

Hamster[/quote]

what's dodgy about the SSL certificate? was that a joke? or is there a problem with it? I'll be on the phone with IT right away if there is. Please let me know.

I'm working on a couple of distribution deals in Japan right now, and also on getting it up on itunes. Might be a couple of months for iTunes, they're pretty slow with the upload. I'll let you know when it's up though.

I'm really trying hard to put something together in the UK with this new band from the album. I'm looking at the end of the summer for dates in London, Manchester, and Belfast. As well as going to Paris, Barcelona, Zurich, and Madrid.

Easy,

Janek