Feedback for chrismuzz

6 replies to this topic

#1 Doctor J

Very Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:21 AM

I know the feedback section is primarily for people who have sold items, but I think this is worth commending.

Chris asked me to hold an item, which I was happy to do, and got back to me and bought it when he said he would and was a total gent to boot. Given that I put other things on hold for people who never got back to me at all I think it's worth highlighting. Sell with confidence to this man :)

#2 Valhalalf

Fully fledged member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:32 PM

Sold Chris my 5 string Peavey last month. Top bloke and really easy to deal with.

I hope his good lady was understanding about the new member to his bass collection :D

#3 Nibody

"Fabrum esse suae quemque fortunae."

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Interests:My wife and kids, Rock/blues music, playing bass, online gaming, technology

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

Bought Chris's EHX Neo Clone to satisfy my EHX addiction. Good comunication all the way, and blink and you'll miss it delivery. Paid Friday late morning (Site was down on Thursday night) and it arrived at my door Saturday morning. Pedal was boxed and in good nick. Recomended - honest bloke!
Current gear:

Custom Built '71 style Black n Maple P Bass, Custom Built 70's style Purple P bass
1980 Ibanez Roadster RS900tv Epiphone Thunderbird IV (Korean),
Washburn XS-4

Ampeg Portaflex Pf-500 amps & Cabs, Boss ME20-B, Zoom MS-60B
Originals Project
Posted Image

Covers Band
Posted Image

#4 Wil

Tequila Mockingbird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

I bought Chris' EHX Small Stone - paid yesterday and it arrived today. Excellent comms and item was well packed, many thanks :)

#5 StevieD_FenderP2009

Resident Steve Harris wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Interests:Bass guitar and the 6 string variety, heavy metal/classic rock, Leeds United football club, building/customising basses and I have a music technology national certificate award

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:29 AM

I bought Chris's EHX Bass Big Muff and it's perfect! Still not sure on him after the dodgy multi coloured wrapping though ;)
Nah, sound guy to deal with and it couldn't of gone any better. Packaged very securely and arrived in mint condition.

Thanks Chris! Hope to deal with you soon!
Basses by: Fender and Tobias
Amplifiers by: Tech 21 Sansamp and C-Audio
Cabinets and speakers by: Marshall and Celestion
Effects by: Aphex, Sony, Behringer, Korg, Yamaha, Ashdown, EHX and Morley
Pickups and pre amps by: Seymour Duncan and EMG
Bridges by: Leo Quan
Strings by: Rotosound (BS66 Billy Sheehan rounds)
Straps and locks by: Fender, Levy and Schaller
Endorsements by: http://www.DJMMusic.com
Band website: http://www.CrimsonDream.co.uk

#6 chrismuzz

Rhythm Guitarist Drowner Outer

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,409 posts
  • Interests:Bass, Bodybuilding, Beef, Bexie and Booze

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:21 AM

Cheers Stevie!

I do pretty much pack stuff with whatever I can find... If I'm lucky there'll be some bubble wrap, but it's usually boxes from Lush with that nice girly soapy smell and multicoloured polystyrene 'wotsits', and wrapped in Christmas paper with a bunch of sellotape! :D

I'm a friendly guy most of the time but not THAT friendly ;)
GENERATIONS - Metal Covers - Gig List

BASSES:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio | Peavey Zodiac BXP | Peavey International Series 4 | Peavey International Series 5 | Peavey Grind 6 | Peavey Grind 6

PEDALBOARD:
Stageclix Jack Wireless | Aguilar TLC | Darkglass B3K | Tech 21 SansAmp Programmable Bass Driver DI | Ashdown Lomenzo Hyperdrive | Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer | Zoom B3
AMP:
MarkBass F1 | Peavey Pro 410
MISC:
Elixir strings | DR strings | Newtone strings | Warwick strings | Seymour Duncan pickups | Whirlwind cables | Rock-Wire Cables | Levy's Leather | Diago pedalboards & accessories | ACS earplugs | AKG headphones

My Feedback

BassChat Terms & Conditions - Forum Behaviour Guidelines - Rules & Guidelines for The Marketplace

#7 Wud

Fully fledged member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

Chris recently purchased a pack of the brightest and best Neon Green strings available.
Like the strings, MrMuzz is one of the brightest and best :)
Nonsense is better than no sense at all

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users