Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Jabba_the_gut

Jabba_the_gut

• 1 month later...

[quote name='benebass' post='1284596' date='Jun 27 2011, 08:47 PM']Bought an amp from Jabba & he's a really great guy to deal with. He kept me updated through all steps of the transaction & due to his excellent packing everything arrived safely. Would definitely deal with him again - cheers!

B.[/quote]

Many thanks again - hope you enjoy the amp!!

MB1. :)
Did a Hassle free trade transaction with Jez on some Ashdown Gear, A pleasure to deal with! "No Trouble Here!" Buy and Trade with confidence!
Very Happy with the combo! Absolutely Mustard! :)
Many Thanks
Martin.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received a bass body, scratchplate, neck, nut, string tree and tuners from Jez. All as described, well packaged and posted promptly. Trade with Jez with confidence - great bloke and a credit to the community. B)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Jez recently bought a gig bag from me. He was an absolutely top bloke to deal with, he paid quickly and his communication was fast and friendly too.
What more can you ask for?

Hope the bag serves you well :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received a dinky Westfield bass from Jez which may be going to my Grandson. Pefect transaction. Bass was very well packaged and arrived via ParcelFarce undamaged and on time. What a nice guy to deal with.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is probably a mis-use of this thread, but blow it! [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I had the privilege to try some of Jez' basses on Sunday. They are truly remarkable. Jez is a modest gent with a great talent for working with wood. I really enjoyed playing his 5-stringer. It hangs well, the reach to the 1st fret isn't too much of a stretch and the sound is great.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Many thanks Jez. It was a real pleasure to meet you. Thank you. I would have no doubts about dealing with Jez any time.[/font][/color]