Why become a member? ×

Feedback for andydye

andydye

• 2 weeks later...

Andy and I completed a bass swap. We both had little feedback to start with so this was a trade relying on a lot of good will.

Andy is a great communicator and we exchanged PMs, spoke on the phone a couple of times - he put up with my total pernickitiness and was a patient gentleman throughout.

The bass arrived packed better than any i have seen before - it could have withstood a nuclear blast and i am delighted to say it is exactly as advertised - actually better than advertised as he threw in some strap locks, lead, original tags etc.

Andy is a top bloke and i wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought a Stingray from Andy. It's in pretty much perfect nick -- and exactly as advertised.

As bottomE mentions above, Andy likes to package things to withstand the occasional nuclear blast, so it arrived in perfect order.

Andy is a total gent, very friendly and helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='krispn' timestamp='1318948337' post='1408102']
Andy posted back the Wren and Cuff pedal I loaned him. Phew ! :)

Cheers fella and I hope you get one soon.
[/quote]

T'was a great arrangement all round matey! Mine was shipped from the US yesterday so should arrive soon!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just chime in to say, that it was a real Pleasure to deal with Andy. He ist so kind, so helpful and reliable. Just great. The Bass arrived well and safe packed and was in real minty Condition. Absolute flawless. (BTW: Online Tracking from DPD is horrible)

But everything went well. I have to thank Andy and Matey it was an Honour to me, to get to know you. All the Best to you.

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought a BDI21 off Andy ad have to say he is a total gent to deal with.

I dropped a bollock on this one, and kept getting distracted and forgetting to send over payment, but Andy was as patient as could be, and after sending payment yesterday, the pedal arrived safely this morning :) speedy! (unlike me) lol.

Thanks very much Andy, was a pleasure buying from you mate!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...