Why become a member? ×

New moderator wanted!

Kiwi

Another mod is needed to cover the new forums. So if you're interested and have the following:

1) Experience in modding on another forum
2) Good standing on Bassworld/Basstalk/Talkbass
3) Enthusiasm
4) Proven ability on the forums to maintain perspective on a situation

Drop either Ped or myself a PM. You don't necessarily need to have an interest in a specific area to be a mod so long as you can sign in on a daily or near daily basis. The role will involve keeping an eye on your forum(s) for posts are in the wrong place, moderating anti-social behaviour and intervening in the event of a dispute between members. It all sounds exciting, I know. :)

The rest of the Mod team and I will be backing you up and available to give advice, if you encounter particularly difficult situations so you'll never be without support.

All the other mods will be involved in choosing the successful person. We do operate a standby list as well, so if you're not successful this particular time, it doesn't necessarily mean you won't be invited if someone else departs in the future.

[i][u]NB: This is now closed. Thanks to those who have applied for their interest and we'll let you know the outcome very soon.[/u][/i]