Why become a member? ×

Feedback for RandomBass

waltsdog

[quote name='waltsdog' post='1271083' date='Jun 16 2011, 09:56 AM']Sold a barefaced midget to Geoff, everything went very smoothy. Hope you're enjoying the cab.[/quote]

Thanks Kieren - yes, I'm enjoying it very much :) I hope your Compact arrives soon.

• 3 months later...

A non-Basschat friend bought Geoff's Ibanez SR700, I acted as the negotiator. Geoff was great and easy to deal with throughout quite a lengthy transaction, and he was very understanding when we were delayed by traffic, roadworks and any other journey-related mishap you can imagine. The bass is superb and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Geoff again.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a Highway One Jazz from Geoff - top bloke, posted the bass very promptly, sorted all the details, packed the bass well... basically all I did was click on PayPal and wait all of a day and a half for it to arrive. Which it did.

Nice one Geoff, will raise a glass at the gig tonight.

Simon H

What a great bit of luck! I had initially bought Geoff's Vintage V4 bass and as we were sorting out the sale he noticed that I was selling a Vintage Jaco fretless that he took a fancy to. He then offered to use the V4 towards a trade with me instead which we did. Geoff came up with a plan and shipped the V4 to me in his own hardcase and I used it to then send the Jaco back to him. Brilliant!
I'm really pleased with the V4 and it's exactly as he described it to be. Communication and updates were fantastic throughout the trade which was very reassuring. A top chap to deal with indeed.

Thanks very much Geoff, it's been a real pleasure!

Simon.

Edited by miles'tone

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just completed another great deal with Geoff, selling the bass I bought from him earlier this year back to him. Funny old Basschat ;)
He paid instantly and, as before, was an absolute star to deal with. Great comms, friendly and a credit to the forum.

I will deal with Geoff again without hesitation (probably when I buy that bass back again next year! ;))

Cheers Geoff, it's been a pleasure doing business with you once again! :)

Simon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...