Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Pedulla MVP5.

Shockwave

Hey guys.

Up for sale is my Pedulla MVP5 made in the USA bass. This is a premium bass with premium upgrades.

Heres a couple of live photos, also added to the op. This is in a "light" room, so imagine when its dark :) Looks like the camera is struggling to pick up the greeness!

This bass is a 5 string 34Inch scale all maple construction beauty, featuring a never before seen hand mixed and applied nuclear green finish. This finish has neon/black-light properties much like the DR neon strings that are on the bass.

The Bartolini electronics have been replaced with a complete EMG BTC pre-amp with twin volume, bass, mid volume, mid contour and treble controls.

The pickups are an EMG MMTW humbucker and EMG P5. The MMTW can be switched to a single coil mode via one of the volume pots. The P5 has buckets of growl perfect rock tone!

To round it off, all these are electronics are powered by a 27 Volt harness. (3 9volt batteries)

The Schaller 3D adjustable bridge allows the user to adjust the string spacing to suit their own playing style.

The tuners are Hipshot Ultralite tuners, the lightest tuners in the business and very sturdy they are too! Dunlop strap pins installed. One of the tuners has been scratched on the key part.

This is a one of a kind bass, don't miss out on it! Comes with beat up Pedulla hardcase and Pedulla owners kit (Including the bespoke truss rod kit.)

Would much prefer the bass to be picked up from Swindon, Bristol or London. I would rather not post this, however if the buyer is willing to arrange a courier and take on all responsibility for delivery then I don't mind boxing her up.

• 9 months later...

[quote name='Bassistist' timestamp='1334481516' post='1616590']
Trade with Fender Marcus Miller 5 string in shoreline gold ???
[/quote]

No thanks, not really after a jazz bass thanks!

Original post updated with trades I may consider...

[quote name='Shockwave' timestamp='1308423530' post='1274069']
Price is £1500, part ex's and trades for basses and amps/cabs considered. Looking for a Barefaced Midget T, Musicman Stingray, fretted/fretless 5/6 strings with wide string spacing (18mm minimum) Ken smiths, [size=5][b]Roscoes [/b][/size]etc.

[/quote]

Roscoes 5str may have lower string spacing : mine here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/173415-ft-feeler-roscoe-lg3005-for-a-fretless-5-str/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url] is 17 mm

Btw nice bass indeed but green dont match with my shirt :gas:

Edited by Zekragash

[quote name='Zekragash' timestamp='1334664201' post='1619305']
Roscoes 5str may have lower string spacing : mine here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/173415-ft-feeler-roscoe-lg3005-for-a-fretless-5-str/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url] is 17 mm

Btw nice bass indeed but green dont match with my shirt :gas:
[/quote]

Weird I thought Roscoes had wider string spacing on some models, shame!

[quote name='Cosmo Valdemar' timestamp='1335473571' post='1631936']
I remember seeing this on Talkbass, can't believe you're selling it! If I had the monies I would be all over that, it's amazing.
[/quote]

Yup! I don't have a premium account over there anymore, pity as they were clamoring over it then!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mrtcat' timestamp='1337101234' post='1655512']
Fender USA 75 reissue jazz as px + cash your way?
[/quote]

Quite possibly, with the right amount of cash my way, send me a PM with some details.

Cheers!

Rob.