Why become a member? ×

Cheltenham mini-bash?

pete.young

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1277383' date='Jun 21 2011, 05:33 PM']im in..working lates next week mind..[/quote]
No worries - what about the following week - first week in July? I'm working late on the Weds, Mon-Thurs is cool.

Where do you suggest? I guess that the chances of finding any live music during the week are pretty slim.

I am in desperate need of local info - I just made the mistake of going to Curry Corner, wtf happened to that place! It used to be the best place to go in 'nam 4 years ago, not any more!

I could be interested, I'm in Tewkesbury as well.

Curry Corner has got ideas above its station since it came second on Gordon Ramseys TV competition for curry houses in the UK. Their prices have shot up as well. Try the Eurasia around the corner. Its excellent and reasonable. My wife says their tandoori chicken is to die for!

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1279275' date='Jun 23 2011, 12:54 AM']I play Yates open mic every Thurs it's usually a good night.[/quote]
Drat! Just got back from town and missed this!

By the sound of it, Yates on Thursday 7th July sounds like it might be a suitable choice.

Everyone is allowed, even banjo players and lawyers :-)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='pete.young' post='1280298' date='Jun 23 2011, 10:42 PM']By the sound of it, Yates on Thursday 7th July sounds like it might be a suitable choice.[/quote]

Unhfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Maybe next week?

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1279275' date='Jun 23 2011, 12:54 AM']I play Yates open mic every Thurs it's usually a good night.[/quote]
Except last night? I went past at around 9.00 and again around 10.00 and it was utterly dead, dodgy disco on the PA and that's all.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1313475' date='Jul 23 2011, 02:59 AM']Yeah. Except last night and next week :-/ a series of events has conspired to keep me away for a few weeks Grrr![/quote]
Are you going to be there tomorrow, 4th August ? Last chance for a few months.