Why become a member? ×

OK Guys

Just found these new T shirts which I'm offering for [b]£18 posted[/b] each.

[b]Please PM me and the first customers who say they want one will be sent payment info[/b]. Sorry I can't sort everyone out, but I'll be ordering more Ts soon and give people plenty of warning.

I have Orange and Black designs. Orange are short sleeve and Black are long. Print quality is very good and the Ts themselves are nice. Sizes are a little off I reckon, they tend to be smaller than quoted.

Here are the official sizes:

Small - 35-37
Medium - 38-40
Large - 41-43
XL- 44-46
XXL- 47-49

I Have the following for sale - I'll update quantities as quickly as poss:

Orange design
Small: 1
Medium: 1

Black design
Small: 3

Cheers
ped

No problem, I'm looking at ordering a load very soon. I'll probably stick with the two designs I have at the moment for now as margins are tight, but I want to offer lots of designs via a special webshop in the not too distant future. I should have lots of other things to offer, too. I'm aware however that it could become a full time job!!

Cheers
ped

[quote name='chrismuzz' post='1295289' date='Jul 6 2011, 10:11 PM']According to the OP there are only small ones left in black dude :)[/quote]

doh!

my excitement got the better of me :)

sorry Ped, small would be, er too small.

They look good, when more are in stock, ill have a medium in tangerine. (my bedroom wall was that colour when i was a nipper. We had several free tins of tangerine emulsion :) )

Edited by daz

I've just contacted the printers I used last time, currently sourcing more shirts. Once I have the money I'll put the order in - things are tight at the moment! Probably looking at having them made around August.
ped

[quote name='hubrad' post='1295715' date='Jul 7 2011, 10:13 AM']How much smaller than standard, d'you think Ped? If they were pretty much spot on a Small orange would do nicely, otherwise I'll take Med orange. If they are still there, of course. :)[/quote]

Hi Hugh

About normal I think, I normally find I'm a 'Large' from most mail order places and these are about the same.

Cheers
ped

[quote name='ped' post='1295821' date='Jul 7 2011, 11:53 AM']Hi Hugh

About normal I think, I normally find I'm a 'Large' from most mail order places and these are about the same.

Cheers
ped[/quote]

Someones been stuffing their face since I last saw them :)

[quote name='tommorichards' post='1295392' date='Jul 6 2011, 11:16 PM']Dammit. No XXL (im a fat bastard)

Topic tracked for future updates.[/quote]
Another fat bastard here, 1 orange XXL when you have them Ped, thanks.