Why become a member? ×

New 'Events' forum

ped

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showforum=77"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showforum=77[/url]

This forum makes it easier to keep track of all the 'Bass Bashes' happening around the country.

Enjoy
ped

[quote name='ped' post='1299060' date='Jul 10 2011, 04:11 PM']Where do you think would be better? I wondered about the gigs bit?[/quote]

I thin the Local is good but under Site News, it's not going to get as many hits as GBD or OT but I think having it near the top of the page will keep everyone informed.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1299632' date='Jul 11 2011, 09:30 AM']All good mate but just one more little concern, shouldn't it be hidden when logged out, there is a lot of expensive equipment at these things and having what is going to be there publicly catalogued might cause problems.[/quote]

Sorted - good idea.

[quote name='Toasted' post='1299635' date='Jul 11 2011, 09:35 AM']You also seem to have missed transferring the Moffat Bass Bash threads into the forum, unless I'm mistaken.

Shurely shome mishtake?[/quote]

I'll move them tonight - I mainly grabbed ones with loooong threads, I have lots of smaller ones that shoudl also be moved.

I would quite like to have a photo gallery in the forum with a mixture of pictures from all bashes - not sure how I would do it though!

[quote name='ped' post='1299852' date='Jul 11 2011, 01:06 PM']I'll move them tonight - I mainly grabbed ones with loooong threads, I have lots of smaller ones that shoudl also be moved.

I would quite like to have a photo gallery in the forum with a mixture of pictures from all bashes - not sure how I would do it though![/quote]

This hasn't been done yet. Not wishing to pester you, but (representing Moffat as a regular attendee) I'm feeling a bit left out of all the special forum goodness.