Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Unwanted Mars Bar

tommorichards

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='1305202' date='Jul 15 2011, 09:25 PM']Nah mate, a dairy milk is a solid state bar. Wispa was more of a modelling jobbie, designed to emulate an aero.[/quote]
Whereas if you want vintage tube it would have to be Smarties, nothing else gets close.

[quote name='tommorichards' post='1304997' date='Jul 15 2011, 06:58 PM']I got this in a free meal. But im not really a fan of mars bars.

Important stuff:

- Approx 100mm x 30mm x 20mm.
-weight 58g
-Has England official supporter logo on front.
-Contains 260kcal (13%GDA)

You want it, just PM me with a shipping address. Ill do it free P&P.[/quote]

If this is still available are you willing to split it?
I'm looking for some gooey toffee for a build project.

[quote name='tommorichards' post='1305802' date='Jul 16 2011, 02:14 PM']It was serious. I didnt feel like throwing it away, so i decided to see if anyone actually wanted it. So now itll be off on its way to the one person who took it seriously.[/quote]

As i say if you were being serious i think the extensive specs list was possibly a bit overkill :) Anyway i think we were really taking the piss out of ourselves more than your ad.

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='1305974' date='Jul 16 2011, 04:41 PM']Hello big boy.[/quote]

:) :lol:

I can only see one end in the photo, does it really have the other end (was fitted as standard, sometimes 'go missing', and hard to replace...). Just checking; looks interesting (pity about the colour; I would have preferred natural maple, but b*ggars can't be choosers, right..?).

PS: I assume that the hard case is included, of course..?

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest I think they are over rated. If you want a real vintage classic with extreme rarity value you need a seventies dark chocolate toffee crisp bar, the ones in the blue wrappers. Now that was something. I would swap one of my basses for one of those.

[quote name='Algae' post='1342843' date='Aug 17 2011, 10:33 AM']To be honest I think they are over rated. If you want a real vintage classic with extreme rarity value you need a seventies dark chocolate toffee crisp bar, the ones in the blue wrappers. Now that was something. I would swap one of my basses for one of those.[/quote]

I've heard they get to sound quite brittle with age. Has anyone else experienced that?