Why become a member? ×

P-T-P's Feedback

P-T-P

There's quite a few people I've done deals with, some recently, where we've not exchanged feedback. Please give me a reminder by leaving some feedback for me and I'll gladly return the favour.

Here's what was said on the old bassworld and basstalk forums...

[b]Vern[/b]:
The day I did the deal with Pete for his MIA Jazz was the best thing I have done.
I love this bass, everything went very smoothly and couldn`t have dealt with a nicer guy,and would have no hesitation in doing the same again.
Top man is Pete.

ps: Sorry mate, no way could I part with this bass.I love it to bits

[b]Wildman[/b]:Great deal with Pete for his Hohner B2V. Great bass, great condition and easy pickup/delivery. Nice one Pete

[b]Wildman[/b]:
Another great deal with Pete for his Shure wireless set up. Set cheque off, he sent the goods the moment it was cleared.

Once again - Nice doing business with you Pete

[b]big25g[/b]:
Awesome guy, i bought a couple of DVD's of him, they came a couple of days later

[b]homerplaysbass[/b]:
Had too short a meeting with Pete on the M5 - I was late as usual :roll: Pete was very patient and it was a shame we didn't have longer to chat. Although our meeting was brief, I found Pete to be a proper bloke and a pleasure to deal with.

I feel happy that my treasured Jazz has gone to a good home.

[b]Stingrayfan[/b]:
Top bloke who did me a great deal on his Aerodyne Jazz. Very nice guy to deal with by email too. Happily recommend.

[b]RichBowman[/b]:
Swapped Lakkies with Pete a while back - Top bloke, big thumbs up.

[b]andyonbass[/b]:
I met Pete recently when he travelled up to my gaff to collect an amp he bought off me. Damn fine chap, pleasure to do business with and I'd have no hesitation in trading with him again

[b]Rich[/b]:
Top man -- bought his Behringer combo, and although we didn't deal in person he's very obviously a splendid chap. Great amp too, superb condition. Even the cardboard box was mint!

[b]hammers_bass[/b]:
Great Deal. Bought an early BADASS bridge for a good price. Great bloke to do business with

[b]Mike[/b]:
Great buyer. Met up - thanks!

[b]russjm[/b]:
Just traded a Lakland JO for a Fender Jazz plus cash, no problems at all, the jazz is great, and Pete's a diamond geezer, highly recommended

[b]Vern[/b]:
I have just concluded a deal with Pete Ward for his Yamaha 1005.

Met him on M4,had a good chat over a coffee and enjoyed it very much.

Pete is a genuinely nice guy,a pleasure to do business with and I`m as happy as a pig in poo !!

Highly recommended for doing business with.

Bought a Lakland Skyline JO4 from Pete,
Sorry I had to let this bass go already

Nice guy. Smooth transaction! :)
Thanx.

(...I can't believe I just started a Feedback section @ basstalk, and now we moved again! :huh: )

Edited by SpinalTap

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't bought anything else off Pete, but I just thought I'd like to reiterate what a nice guy he is. We all sat and had a lovely chat round at Si's the other night, was a great way to spend an hour or so. I had a go on his fabulous Lakky too, and now guess what I'm GASsing for? And there I was, thinking I was all bassed up. :)
Pete's just a nice bloke to be around.

[quote name='Rich' post='24406' date='Jun 28 2007, 01:20 PM']I haven't bought anything else off Pete, but I just thought I'd like to reiterate what a nice guy he is. We all sat and had a lovely chat round at Si's the other night, was a great way to spend an hour or so. I had a go on his fabulous Lakky too, and now guess what I'm GASsing for? And there I was, thinking I was all bassed up. :huh:
Pete's just a nice bloke to be around.[/quote]

+1 on that
He bought my GT6B and is very pleasant (so is his lakky DJ and his dog :)
OG

• 1 month later...

Just bought one of Pete's Lakland DJ5s, which is superb!

As well as the bass being exactly as described, in pefect condition etc, Pete hand-delivered right to me it to the SE Basschat Bash on Saturday so I didn't even have any courier issues to contend with or to go out of my way at all.

A thoroughly pleasant and satifying transaction all the way through -thank you!

Also had a chance to hear Pete have a play on Crazykiwi's Ken Smith 6 and he's pretty nifty! :)

Thanks mate... Hope to do it again sometime

Nik

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='48127' date='Aug 21 2007, 03:19 AM']Just bought one of Pete's Lakland DJ5s, which is superb!

As well as the bass being exactly as described, in pefect condition etc, Pete hand-delivered right to me it to the SE Basschat Bash on Saturday so I didn't even have any courier issues to contend with or to go out of my way at all.

A thoroughly pleasant and satifying transaction all the way through -thank you!

Also had a chance to hear Pete have a play on Crazykiwi's Ken Smith 6 and he's pretty nifty! :)

Thanks mate... Hope to do it again sometime

Nik[/quote]

It wasn't me, that bass just plays itself, and I wish I'd never held it in my hands because it's haunting me!

Bought (another) one of Pete's monitors, great deal, easy transaction. Nice one Pete.

Have bought a couple of other things from him in the past:

1. Hohner Cricket bat
2. Shure Wireless setup

Both transactions smooth and painless and goods delivered as described !

MB1. :)
Sold a Warwick Blonde thumb to Pete smooth transaction no problems,great communication, bass delivered to Pete from Manchester,not a roundtrip journey for the faint hearted,forgot about the bank holiday weekend traffic the m6, was caravans on the way back,enjoyable drive though and couriered safely.
All the best
Martin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...