Why become a member? ×

P-T-P's Feedback

P-T-P

[quote name='TheRinser' post='97611' date='Dec 2 2007, 01:30 PM']We met in a service station and I left with a monitor and a cheeky grin. It's been a while now and the monitor is still doin the job! So thanks mate, pleasure doing business with you![/quote]

Met me in a service station too. Very strange - what sort of life does he lead?

[quote name='Mike' post='115980' date='Jan 8 2008, 12:13 AM']Met me in a service station too. Very strange - what sort of life does he lead?[/quote]

He came to my house .. I wondered why he asked for 20 litres of unleaded and a mars bar with his coffee .... :)

Edited by OldGit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought a MarkBass combo from Pete recently.

Slightly complicated multiple trade that involved three of us meeting up at a motorway service station. All perfectly arranged by Pete and everything went very smoothly. I had by far the least amount of travel which was a real bonus.

The MarkBass was in perfect condition and a fair price to boot.

Definitely someone who goes out of his way to be helpful and friendly :)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='ieuanmacey' post='387031' date='Jan 20 2009, 11:58 PM']Bought Pete's Sandberg Cali JM5 tonight, very easy to deal with and very hospitable too so would recommend to everyone

Deal with confidence!

Cheers

Ieuan[/quote]
+1

I bought a bass off Pete in 2007 and he was a pleasure to deal with! More recently when I had a serious PC problem, he offered to help sort things out for me and get me up and running again, which was absolutely amazingly good of him... Enough said!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...