Why become a member? ×

Peavey TNT 100 (150w) Bass Combo. £50

eubassix

Selling this on behalf of a friend (.. not really my type of thing at all, but it performs remarkably well for an old 1x15 unit - obviously well built and hardwearing).

Details:-
Peavey TNT 100 (150w): dimensions in cm. 61 (w), 68 (h +castors), 33 (d). It weighs some 31kg (!!).. so would have to be localy collected (although one of us would probably be OK to drive a few miles - from Teeside - for petrol ££ rather than postage costs)

Front panel has: Inputs 1 & 2, Pre, EQ (4): Low, Paramid - Shift, High, Gain, Pre-amp Out.
Still performs excellently (full 150w, 15" PV speaker and horn) and the external appearance has been refurbished (de-chromed to a matt black) and still looks OK (just some natural wear to the tolex and knobs etc.)

£99 .... reduced to £75 !!.... to £65 !!! ... £50 Edited by eubassix

Blimey! I use to have one of these - it was my first 'proper' gig rig.

Proper solid, really good tone and would survive nuclear war, along with cockroaches and twinkies. As far as I know, mines still being used by a guitarist in Wales somewhere...

Anyway, have a nostalgia fuelled bump!

Rich

Thanks Rich - agree with your appraisal: there's been some nice refinishing done on this one, but the speaker(s), sound and general 'workings' (knobs etc.) are remarkable for the age and use.

No offers thus far .. would £75 entice anybody?.... I suppose it depends partly upon distance form the north-east (?)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='thedonutman' post='22594' date='Jun 24 2007, 10:44 AM']How close are you to Sheffield?

I might be interested.[/quote]

Sorry for the late response!!

It's about 100 miles and 1 & 3/4 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

... hadn't thought about that, but don't have time to pursue now (!) ....

Anyway, ebay listing unsuccesful (mainly because I forgot to add it !) .. if anybody can do £50 (collected) before the end of the month (... whilst I'm still here) then I'll take it.