• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gaf bought my Line 6 Lowdown Studio 110. What a top guy. Simple, smooth stuff with quick payment and good communication. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with Gaf again. He even waited for a week while I waited for my RS112 to turn up, because I didn't want to be mini-rig-less. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Found this:
[quote]Top man! bought his musicman.
Exactly as described, great communication, never seen so much bubblewrap & cardboard had to make a special tip trip.

Trade with confidence.

tom1946[/quote]

I concur!

I am currently drafting a letter to his bosses explaining their recent losses due to the low stock of bubble wrap! :)

Cheers gafbass02

I've bought a Status Graphite neck, a Fender Jazz Special body, a Leo Quan Badass II, a Hipshot D-tuner, various screws, some neon bass lights, a BOSS Chorus and Compressor, a Zoom B2, a Mordaunt Short centre speaker off this man, and he bought my Squier Vintage Modified off me. I've also borrowed the entire DVD boxsets of Battlestar Galactica from him, and he's given me so much bass advice it's almost unbelievable. I can't say I've experienced the bubble wrap surplus problem, but we live in the same town so I suppose we can let him off :)

Needless to say, he's an utterly top bloke and I'm proud to say he's one of my best friends in the whole wide world. So deal with him with every confidence!

However, I do have him to blame for distorting me from a "cheap bass -> combo amp" kinda guy into a "spending money I don't have and posting relentlessly on this forum about minutiae" kinda guy. B*****d.