Why become a member? ×

Radial Bassbone

truegeminis

I have a Bassbone, bought it about 2 years ago. Fabulous piece of kit!

Primarily I wanted something to switch between two basses on stage (which it does!) but it also allows you to set additional EQ parameters for each channel, click a separate effects loop in an out and boost the output signal for solos. Add to this, it's an outboard pre-amp for DI recording.

Anyway, it's now going spare if you're interested? Nothing's wrong with it, I have just re-designed my set-up and instead am using a Radial Bigshot I/O - just a passive A/B switcher, no twiddly knobs!

I bought it new from the Gallery for £225. It's in great condition, no knocks, just some sticky stuff on the base from the velcro I used to stick it my pedalboard. Original box, instructions and Y-insert cable for the effects loop included.

Please feel free to make me an offer if you're interested!

Cheers,

David

A friend of mine used one for acoustic guitar - a good unit with plenty of options. Can't vouch for its sonic quality, but Radial stuff has a good reputation (I've used one of their cheaper passive DI's for a few years with no complaints). I didn't like the fact it won't run on phantom or batts, but I guess if its the centre of an effects pedal board then that won't matter.

BB