Why become a member? ×

Feedback for pierreganseman

pierreganseman

• 8 months later...

I sold my Mike Lull PJ5 to Pierre and the transaction was one of the friendliest and easiest I have ever made on BC. What an absolute gent in every way. Great communication, super prompt payment and very nice to talk to. I would have no problem with dealing with Pierre again. Completely trust worthy and a genuine guy. Thanks so much mate and I hope you enjoy the bass :)

• 3 months later...

Bought a W&T from Pierre - Friendly and cool guy that answered all my questions and took good care answering questions when i had some after delivery :)
No problem dealing with Pierre at any time - so when he is tired of any of his mike lull's - he should sell one to me ;)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Pierre is a great guy to deal with, always honest and trustworthy. Been buying and selling with him for the last couple of years and it has always been easy and a pleasure

Thanks Pierre,. looking forward to the next one :)

• 2 months later...

Pierre just bought my lovely old Status! Despite the best efforts of banks and shipping companies to make the deal difficult, it all actually went very smoothly in the end! Thanks Pierre - enjoy the bass mate! :)

Highly recommended for a bullshit-free deal! B)

Pierre bought a Warwick SS1 fretless from me and it was a quick, smooth, and pleasant international transaction.
The payment reached within a day and the communication was clear and concise. A+ BC-er to deal with.

Thanks and good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...