Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 212T Cab - 2x12 600w with Tweeter

Tuzz

Ashdown 212T 600 watt 4 ohm cab for sale!!

Quite rare dont see too many these about today but it sounds absolutely awesome!! I use it in conjunction with my ABM 500 and it is an incredible sound...however not a sound I get to hear very often as I'm not playing quite so many gigs these days, therefore the Mrs has ordered that I get rid of it!!

2x12 cab with a tweeter, rear panel reads ABM212T there is one speakon input and one jack input on the panel too along with the control for the tweeter (high, low or off). Its the newer model with the large double wing logo in the middle the blue line drivers along with the nice metal grill. It really is a cool looking cab for a slighltly smaller alternative to a 4x10 with just as much balls!!

Not sure of todays value for this, it is in used but good condition no major rips etc just marks on the back and top from normal use, has been gigged a handful of times! It was £600 new but I'm looking:

£165 or make me a decent offer!!

PICS TO FOLLOW ASAP....ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK!

Cheers!! Please note the 115 and 210 do not come with unfortunately!

Edited by Tuzz

[quote name='walbassist' post='1336440' date='Aug 11 2011, 02:10 PM']Where are you, and dare I ask how heavy it is?[/quote]

Both very good questions!! Probably should have put them in the initial post! I am based in Norwich, but am happy for a courier etc as long as you are happy to pay for it!! With regards to the weight, I honestly cant remember but its not a light weight cab!! Having said that I lift it around without wheels and my back is still intact for now at least!! I will find out the weight for you mate! Cheers

Edited by Tuzz