Why become a member? ×

Bass bash...what happens?

Jamesemt

Actually, yeah the past bashes have been really good! Everyone seems to respect the level of noise and generally keeps it down so you can actually have a conversation. Anyone getting out of hand will probably have to answer to Nellie, who does like to gnaw on big chunks of wood!

This would be the bash in St annes?

I may just feel a little out of place being new to the forums and probably quite young and probably not as good as any of you =[ and not having as many basses and not as many amps... i could go on forever

Just as long as I get to play a 6 string (which I shall do very badly) and/or a 5 string fretless, i'll be ok :)

Sounds a lot of fun though!

[quote name='KevB' post='154724' date='Mar 10 2008, 05:22 PM']Yes, I think someone should patrol the room with a big ugly stick* for those times when the cacophony gets a bit out of hand...

*pretty much any Warwick should do. :)[/quote]
Oooo my sentiments exactly!

[quote name='Obsidiandesire' post='154915' date='Mar 10 2008, 10:34 PM']This would be the bash in St annes?

I may just feel a little out of place being new to the forums and probably quite young and probably not as good as any of you =[ and not having as many basses and not as many amps... i could go on forever

Just as long as I get to play a 6 string (which I shall do very badly) and/or a 5 string fretless, i'll be ok :)

Sounds a lot of fun though![/quote]

Obsidiandesire - the guys are referring to the Northampton bash here - the St Annes one (mini NW bash) will be something along the same lines I'm sure, just a different venue - ie in a studio so not next door to a pub but that's not important...

Don't panic about coming along - the St Annes bash will be my first time too and I'll have my Fretless 5 for you to have a go on :huh: - see you there