eddiehoffmann feedback

krispn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Traded a rig with Eddie. Great guy, lots of comms to keep the process smooth clear and I was well informed throughout the whole process.

Your rig is due for uplift tomorrow as my PM and apologies for the delay. Should have it on Friday, hopefully in time to gig that night.

Second deal I've done with Eddie and I'd certainly say deal with confidence!

Gavin

• 3 weeks later...

Just recieved an Aguilar 2x10 cab from Eddie,Flawless transaction,loads of communication.cab was packed as if traveling to the moon,sent before 5pm Tues arrived 8am Wed bt TNT Insured,excellant service by all.Thanks again Eddie cab sounds great,no hesitation to recommend Eddiehoffmann to deal with.Kind Regards Rich.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought a BadAss II from Eddie and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Let me reserve my spoils by the briefest of messages whilst in and out of 3G coverage on a Friday night commuter train, waited patiently for me to sober up sufficiently to pay on Saturday morning, posted out the same day, and even managed to psychically 'know' the eagle had landed this afternoon in order to check in and make sure I was happy with my purchase! Needless to say I am, and its been a pleasure doing business. Top bloke!

Cheers,
Ed

• 2 weeks later...

All the above rings true for me too, having met Eddie over the weekend to collect a rackbag from him. Friendly and genuine comes to mind when I think of him.

Also, thanks Eddie for taking the time to show me the Barefaced S12 and Aguilar head, it's answered a few questions for me.

Definately recommended, your welcome around mine for a tea any time

Cheers Eddie

Tom

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...