Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz NEOX 212 + Cover FS!*****SOLD!!!******

TheDaivisch

NEOX212 speaker.

Includes custom leather cover.

Previously advertised with head and I have since realised I was advertising for too high a price, hence re-list.
Head now advertised separately.

In fantastic almost as new nick. Only damage is miniscule wear to handles and wheels.

Awesome huge, clear, powerful detailed sound. Can handle anything you throw at it. Fantastic speaker - I would be keeping it if it weren't for the fact I have moved in with my lady and need to down size!
600w and 4 ohms.

Now on for £450 + postage.

More pics to follow.

[attachment=88804:DSCN0375.jpg]
[attachment=88808:DSCN0413.jpg]
[attachment=88809:DSCN0411.jpg]

Dave

Edited by TheDaivisch

[quote name='paul_5' post='1363516' date='Sep 5 2011, 10:05 PM']That, sir, is a thing of beauty. :)[/quote]

Thanks! Yeah its a beast alright, it's just my Mum has inconveniently told me it doesn't deserve space in her house and my girlfriend has put her foot down. Time to down size. Sadtimes :)

Will try and get some more in focus pics of the head when Im back from my hols.

[quote name='TheDaivisch' post='1363579' date='Sep 5 2011, 10:06 PM']Thanks! Yeah its a beast alright, it's just my Mum has inconveniently told me it doesn't deserve space in her house and my girlfriend has put her foot down. Time to down size. Sadtimes :)

Will try and get some more in focus pics of the head when Im back from my hols.[/quote]

Epic stackofdoom bumpage

Strange they are not shifting.
Just thought I'd add that I bought myself a NeoX212T a few months back when I was looking for a single cab lightweight solution that would kick out a bit of OOMPH! and it certainly hasn't let me down. Great cab.
Good luck with the sale.

Edited by Highfox

[quote name='Highfox' post='1368613' date='Sep 10 2011, 02:03 PM']Strange they are not shifting.
Just thought I'd add that I bought myself a NeoX212T a few months back when I was looking for a single cab lightweight solution that would kick out a bit of OOMPH! and it certainly hasn't let me down. Great cab.
Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Only been on for a few days, but got a bit of interest already :)

[quote name='Tradfusion' timestamp='1316524640' post='1379149']
Bump for Dave here... we tried our best to work a deal to get this lovely cab to Eire but eventually had to give up the ghost due to excessive shipping costs etc... someone buy this soon and put me out of my misery!!
[/quote]

Cheers buddy! Im sure you'll find something decent soon.