Why become a member? ×

Double Bass String Survey

daflewis

[quote name='hubrad' post='1370410' date='Sep 12 2011, 01:31 PM']IMHO the only thing that Innovation/Picato lack is brand awareness; I believe Strings and Things, the parent company, are finally having more of a look at this.[/quote]

You're absolutely right - after all Picato make Overwater strings for example - so there is no question about the quality!

And as you say, it's is something that is being addressed by Strings and Things...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!
Sorry i've been a little absent this last month - been on holiday, and since i got back i've had just the craziest few weeks!

Anyway I'm back now - and There have been 50 responses to the survey to date (thanks again to all!) so i'm going to do the first draw for a free set of innovation strings in the next few days - so if you'd like a chance to win, (and haven't already done so) just follow the link in my signature and fill in the survey - 50/1 is pretty good odds in the scheme of things!

Cheers,
Daf

Well, I did the draw for the first set of strings yesterday and the winner is Michael Glynn from New Mexico - a member over on Talkbass.
I'll do another draw in a couple of months - everyone who's already filled in the survey will be re-entered automatically - if you haven't filled it in yet and want a chance to win.... Well, you know the rest! :)
I've had 100 responses so far so just wanted to say a big thankyou once again to everybody!
Cheers,
Daf

• 4 months later...