Why become a member? ×

Ritter Roya Custom 5

JensWest

Hi!

I have a Ritter Roya Custom 5, as good as mint, that I'm thinking about trading.
Why? Wasn't really the sound I've been looking for. Too bad because Jens Ritter really build top class instruments.

Here's a pic. of it:

[url="http://postimage.org/image/1c5jx4v9g/"][/url]

Here you have some info. about it and a few more pics.: [url="http://www.ritter-instruments.com/item_info.php?i=210"]http://www.ritter-in..._info.php?i=210[/url]

Original lightweight hardcase included.

Any questions or request for more pics. just send a pm.

Would prefer trading for a Ken Smith but you're welcome to try me.

Edited by JensWest

[quote name='doki' post='1369698' date='Sep 11 2011, 08:05 PM']speaking of control knobs: do you need to unscrew the cover on the back to access the preamp?[/quote]

No, you reach it thru tiny holes in the lid and you need to use a screwdriver to tune it. 3-band eq, passive tone and switch for humbucker/single coil mode.
In the front is blend, master vol. and push-pull for passive/active.

[quote name='k-sad' post='1371144' date='Sep 12 2011, 10:49 PM']This looks fantastic... very "natural" looking... Does it sound the same way?[/quote]

She IS fantastic. :)
Oh, me and describing sounds... It's not as "woody" as say a Warwick but has a very clear and bright tone and some serious bottom.

[quote name='dc2009' post='1374924' date='Sep 15 2011, 10:55 PM']You have yourself a deal, sir!
I'm in Finland right now too, so it's not even far to travel. :)

Good luck with the trade, this is unbelievable.[/quote]

Aouch. Have tried that accent before and didn't work for me, sorry. Have to pass.

:)

[quote name='JensWest' post='1374929' date='Sep 15 2011, 09:58 PM']Aouch. Have tried that accent before and didn't work for me, sorry. Have to pass.

:)[/quote]

I'm English but my girlfriend is Finnish. We're staying with her sister. Not a clue what anyone is saying here. Went to the ice hockey earlier too, that was an eye-opener. :)

Sorry for the hijack. :)

[quote name='dc2009' post='1374936' date='Sep 15 2011, 11:02 PM']I'm English but my girlfriend is Finnish. We're staying with her sister. Not a clue what anyone is saying here. Went to the ice hockey earlier too, that was an eye-opener. :)

Sorry for the hijack. :o[/quote]

Good for you! :o
I can imagine that! Hockey (well, saunas, knifes and liquor too) is all they've got. Even though they're not better than us at it. :)

Back to topic. :)

Edited by JensWest

[quote name='JensWest' post='1374959' date='Sep 15 2011, 10:26 PM']Good for you! :)
I can imagine that! Hockey (well, saunas, knifes and liquor too) is all they've got. Even though they're not better than us at it. :)

Back to topic. :)[/quote]

I did watch the IHF Championships final this year...