Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Fender Japan 62 Reissue Jazzmaster guitar PRICE DROP

Japanese reissue Jazzmaster for sale. I've owned this guitar for 5 years now, having bought it new from Andertons. It has only ever been played at home, however, its in good used condition. The only major mark being a chip on the side near the bridge, as seen in the photo.

Candy Apple Red body with matching headstock, it really is a beautiful guitar. Nice even action makes it extremely playable, whatever style you use. The neck has a lovely grain, and the fretboard is a great testament to Fender Japans quality.

Only niggle is sometimes the pickup selector doesnt engage the bridge pickup, however, tapping the volume pot seems to fix this (don't ask how I worked that out :yarr:)

Looking for [b]£425[/b], guitar will come with the padded Fender gig bag and original trem arm. Would prefer collection, and am happy for you to come have a play. Could arrange postage at buyers expense.

OR

Would trade for an SG (P90 preferred), all valve guitar amp, or something interesting, PM me :D

Will get some more pictures hopefully today

Cheers

Will B)

Edited by rapscallion

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1318102874' post='1398195']
.... I never figured out what the sliding button in front of the tremelo bridge was for though - it wasn't connected to anything. What is it?
[/quote]

It's to lock the tremolo to prevent a snapped string making the other strings go out of tune. It does prevent upward tremolo bends when engaged, although downward bends are unaffected.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...