Why become a member? ×

Does it neck dive? I'm really Interested but I sing and take my hands off so any heck dive is a no no for me. That and I'm still trying to scrape the cash together. Might end up after crimbo if it's still going. I REALLY like the yellow and black but the blue is nice too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='gafbass02' timestamp='1323891986' post='1468484']
Does it neck dive? I'm really Interested but I sing and take my hands off so any heck dive is a no no for me. That and I'm still trying to scrape the cash together. Might end up after crimbo if it's still going. I REALLY like the yellow and black but the blue is nice too. :)
[/quote]

NO neck dive on this beast.

Is there a place for more electronics than this? I see the pot chamber's quite big...
I love the looks and I'm tempted to buy, buy for some mods (IMHO single coil Telecaster-style lipstick pickup next to the neck + PU selector switch would've improved this baby).

[quote name='Immo' timestamp='1326656231' post='1500078']
Is there a place for more electronics than this? I see the pot chamber's quite big...
I love the looks and I'm tempted to buy, buy for some mods (IMHO single coil Telecaster-style lipstick pickup next to the neck + PU selector switch would've improved this baby).
[/quote]

I'll check when I get back on Monday, It may be Tuesday before I get back to ya though mate.

[quote name='Immo' timestamp='1326659840' post='1500184']
Ok, I'm waiting!
[/quote]

I'm Not home yet, but by the size of the control plate & cavity, you would be able to fit another knob and a switch in there, it may have to be a les paul style switch though.

Let me know dude.

Oh, cr**p, I haven't noticed it has set in neck.
So putting another PU would be quite difficult - with bolt-on neck I'd jost make a 'tunnel' for wiring to the humb's chamber. But with set in neck it's going to be difficult... :/

And I forgot to ask about the most important thing: as you may have noticed, I live in Poland. How about shipping?