Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn for the moment: Mo Clifton Electric Upright

Hi All,
Just a feeler at this stage but I am considering selling my Clifton Electric Upright bass that just does't get the useage it should do. It's in great condition and has a Realist pickup on it, and also comes with the original padded Clifton gig bag.

The curved part represents the the shoulder of what would be the acoustic bass shoulder and the round pad rests against the inner thigh/above knee area and represents the back of what would be the acoustic bass body. Both are set back from the main part of the mahogany body of the bass giving you the feel and depth of a traditional acoustic body.

The back pad is fully adjustable depending on your height and preferred position of the bass as you play it. Both shoulder section and pad are removable and the end pin slides into the body of the bass for fitting into the padded gig bag, strings and bridge remaining in place.

Photos added, not much better though, but hey I'm no expert :) . I am looking for £1000 for it and would possibly consider trades for a non electric 3/4 double bass.

Any questions, just fire away...

[attachment=90789:DSC00265.JPG][attachment=90790:DSC00266.JPG][attachment=90791:DSC00267.JPG][attachment=90830:DSC01513.JPG][attachment=90832:DSC01519.JPG] [attachment=90833:DSC01517.JPG]

Edited by supabock

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...