Why become a member? ×

Depressing things your bandmates say.

arthurhenry

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]When a dep tells you, as he’s setting up, that he "didn't have time to listen to the numbers"!![/font][/color][/size][color=#222222][font=Arial][size=1][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4][font=Arial] [/font][/size][font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font]

When you have been working on a song and written a great bass line that uses harmonics and open strings of a fretless for the songwriter to say they have changed the key so your very cool bass lines does not work anymore and you have to start all over from scratch again gggrrrr

Anything that a band leader with communication skills at the level of small children for whom English is a brand new third language stops a rehearsal to say:

"Alright lets stop there - there are a few really important things to remember that are coming out here, such as, I think, to make sure that, when we kick in, that we cover the parts, and give it a flow, and not rush it, but not do it too slowly, and generate some momentum with the piece rather than no momentum, and the vocals need to be so tight, rather than loose, so that we're all singing the same thing, but just then I don't think we were, or perhaps we were, but I get the feeling perhaps we weren't....hmmm I'm not sure..."

??!?!?!?!?!?? HOW CAN SOMEONE TALK SO MUCH BUT SAY SO LITTLE!?!?!? IF YOU'RE NOT SURE DON'T OPEN YOUR MOUTH IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!

[size=6]AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH![/size]

[size=6][size=4]Ahem.[/size][/size]

[size=6][size=4]That is all. You may resume your original discussion.[/size][/size]

[quote name='EdwardHimself' timestamp='1317982745' post='1396868']
+1, It's like when they start going "we're not sure you can be part of this process any more" as if they're alan f***ing sugar or something.
[/quote]
Too right, like when something is or is not 'appropriate'. AAARRGGGGHHH! (Wookie roar).