Why become a member? ×

Hi there!

i_got_a_mohawk

Hi guys.

Im Will, I hail from a lovely (or something) little town near the city of Dundee in Scotland. Have played bass for about 6-7 years now, still no good at it! Play bass in a few Punk bands but also do alot of Jazz, also trying to get a blues band on the go with a couple friends.
Im away to go into my Honours year studying Biochemistry (BSc Hons) at Dundee University. And, well thats about it chaps :huh:

My gear list seems to be ever growing, but, thats not a bad thing right :huh:

Basses:
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray HH
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray HH Fretless
Ibanez EDA-905 ( 5 string )
Ibanez BTB-406QM ( 6 string )
Ibanez ATK-400
Ibanez TRB-50
Wesley Jaguar Copy with dual MM pups.
Aria Pro 2 Magna series bass, modded with dimarzio Model P+J pickups, and alot of wiring.

Bass Amps:
Ampeg SVT-II, circa 1989, 6x6550's, loudness!
Peavey Firebass700

Bass Cabs:
Marshall VBC810, sealed 8x10 speaker cab, works wonders with the SVT
Peavey 215-D BW
Peavey 410TFX
Peavey 210TX

Pedals:
Tech21 SansAmp BassDriver DI

Misc:
Presonus Eureka Mic-Preamp
M-Audio Tampa Mic-Preamp
Sennheiser FreePORT wireless system

Im also quite a big tattoo geek, and have a fair bit of work building up on my leg :)

The black pointism work is the latest addition, and is only finished on the one side atm, the rest of the pics were taken before that (as you can probably tell :huh: ) . Ive also got a tattoo of my family crest:

Well, i hope ive not annoyed too many folk with the images, and hopefully chat to you all pretty often :huh:

- Will

[quote name='dlloyd' post='16325' date='Jun 12 2007, 04:10 PM']There will have to be some sort of drinking thing done in the City of Discovery at some point...[/quote]

Dundee GTG ? Could be fun!

[quote name='paul, the' post='16436' date='Jun 12 2007, 07:30 PM']Hey Will - It's great to see an old Peavey cab. The silver dust caps make me weak at the knees :)
paul.[/quote]

Cheers! Its a great sounding cab, much better than i was originally expecting, but £75 for a 2x15, who would expect it to be good!