Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Hutton

mr zed

Hi all,

i've just sold a Fender Precision to Hutton and I have no hesitation in stating that I could not have hoped for a more pleasant transaction. I have found him to be 100% honest and he delivers on his promises. The communication has been everything that you could hope for with timely, clear messages being received both through basschat and over the phone He is also a really nice genuine guy.

If any of you find yourself dealing with Hutton in the future, please be assured that you are dealing with a true gent.

Thanks Hutton and good luck for the future.

Andy.

• 3 months later...

Traded basses with Hutton, and a simpler, more straightforward process you couldn't wish for. Great communications, and boy, can he pack a bass. Bonus socks, too!

Hutton's a gent and a credit to this place, deal with him in complete confidence.

• 3 months later...

What can I say other than echo the above? I just bought a fretless Warwick Corvette from Hutton. Great comms, was incredibly helpful with postage questions, explained every possible issue with the bass and the details of it. Emailed when basschat was down and provided all information about the delivery of the bass.

The bass was packaged unbelievably securely as well. Polite and just a general pleasure to deal with. As said, deal with complete confidence. He's a gentleman and an easier transaction you couldn't ask for. Good luck Hutton - a pleasure.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just to let everyone know, I recently purchased a musicman sub off Hutton, a true gentleman to deal with, bass was as described, pretty immaculate and he kept in great contact throughout the transaction.

I would heartily recommend to anyone dealing with Hutton, but, sell, trade with confidence...

Cheers

Andrew

• 8 months later...

Just bought Hutton's fretless ray, top gent, kept it on hold for me for a couple of days until I had the cash, packed and shipped super speedy, chased and harangued the courier who were not being particularly helpful and all arrived in pristine order as promised.

Many thanks matey :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I just bought a Sandberg TT4 from Hutton - not only is he completely sound and a hugely likeable guy, but the bass itself is also exactly as described. It was obviously packed to survive an imminent nuclear war I haven't yet heard about - so the bass itself was perfectly protected.  Thanks!

Edited by Lysdexia

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hutton, Purchased a Bass from me, very fast payment and no messing around , nice chap too, we kept in touch during the transaction, he loves the bass and that makes me happy, recommend doing business with Hutton, another great Bass Chatter in my books.