Why become a member? ×

Status Kingbass on Evil Bay!!!!

MB1

MB1. be)

Hello,i know this should be on the dodgy ebay list ????????? but i cant find it!

EBAY ITEM .250128997601.STATUS KINGBASS ARTIST GUITAR..........FOR SALE......DLDLD(2)

I know feedback 2 (not great to start with) the thing that got me too, is theres £500 worth of leds on this, that havent even got a mention!

what do you reckon Noel?............................... deal or no deal?

I'm sure it will be discussed over on the Statii forum, probably the best resource for all Status gear! Infact, I wouldn't be surprised if they know who the owner of the bass is! ;o)

Infact I have just posted a shout on the site!

Does seem odd that a bass that is of such a high value has such a low reserve. I would however expect the auction to rocket in the last few days.

[edit] Dan.. silly boy.. it hasnt reached reserve yet! must read carefully!

[quote name='dood' post='16407' date='Jun 12 2007, 06:44 PM']I'm sure it will be discussed over on the Statii forum, probably the best resource for all Status gear! Infact, I wouldn't be surprised if they know who the owner of the bass is! ;o)[/quote]

MB1. be)

Damn should have thought about that,oh well, hes got it on here now too!

MB1.

oh, no.. the more places the merrier I guess! He'll get more exposure if he is kosha.. and..well.. more if he's not! Seems ok so far though.. not that I have looked too closely at it.

I actually wouldn't mind a 16.5mm spacing kingbass. G77 (from BassTalk has a gorgeous kingbass.

[quote name='dood' post='16413' date='Jun 12 2007, 06:54 PM']oh, no.. the more places the merrier I guess! He'll get more exposure if he is kosha.. and..well.. more if he's not! Seems ok so far though.. not that I have looked too closely at it.

I actually wouldn't mind a 16.5mm spacing kingbass. G77 (from BassTalk has a gorgeous kingbass.[/quote]

MB1. be)

So have i,mines the same as the kosha/not so kosha one, without the aid of blackpool illuminations though!

MB1.