Why become a member? ×

FS/FT 2006 US PRS CE22 Cherry Burst GONE* thanks Dale

Here we have a mint PRS CE 22 in cherry burst. This has not been played much at all since it was built. Handbuilt in the US, the CE 22's are not common these days. The only other one I can find for sale is on E bay (and has been for a while) at over £1100 in a hideous light blue colour. Mine has the original unmarked PRS hard case and all the case candy (including the all important build tag). Rosewood fingerboard with moons, dragon II pup's, trem, 5 way pup selector. Wide variety of sounds from classic strat to Gibbo LP. For sale at [s]£925[/s] or near offers please or trade for a 4 or 5 string bass. [s]£850[/s] Now only[b][s]£795[/s] GRAB A BARGAIN FOLKS! Now only[s] £749[/s] One week only £675 **FINAL PRICE DROP**[/b] Thanks for looking, LC

Edited by LemonCello

What sort of five string are you looking for?

I've got a Bogart SKC carbon fibre/composite five string I might be up for swapping if you're interested. Probably won't appeal to you if you're a Fender devotee though.

There's a thread about it here:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/136368-bogart-skc-5-string/page__hl__bogart__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]

I'm in Cardiff too - how convenient is that? :)

(Also only fair to add that if you want something in mint condition this isn't it - it's in very good condition though).

Edited by RhysP

Hi Rhys,

Thanks for the post. Looks like an interesting beastie! I do have couple of questions if that's OK? How is it strung at the mo? Are the string locks all intact and functioning as they should? Any case? (probably a long shot), and finally, what's the action like?

I could be interested in a swap if the action/neck is quick and easy. Oh, one more question, why are you looking too get rid?

Cheers,

Gary