Why become a member? ×

SOLD REMOVE

deanbean502

A tentative feeler to try and solve a major GAS issue i'm having at the moment.

Absolutely immaculate 1990 model with 9v electronics used regularly by me at gigs and rehearsals. Check out my bands website and face book for more pictures as noted in my signature. Just been recently setup by my local luthier, just effortless to play.

I would prefer that it was collected so you were 100% satisfied but will deliver it if need be again at the buyers expense. £950 secures the deal with a brand new hard case.

Be quick! i might change my mind!

Edited by deanbean502

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a neck constructed of multiple laminates of rock maple (32 or 36 IIRC) capped with an ebony fingerboard. Phil Kubicki did this as a way of getting a super strong, lightweight neck without having to resort to expensive carbon fibre components (when this bass was designed in the mid 80's carbon fibre components were still the preserve of aerospace companies for the most part).

Edited by Chris2112

[quote name='Chris2112' timestamp='1336404829' post='1645112']
It's a neck constructed of multiple laminates of rock maple (32 or 36 IIRC) capped with an ebony fingerboard. Phil Kubicki did this as a way of getting a super strong, lightweight neck without having to resort to expensive carbon fibre components (when this bass was designed in the mid 80's carbon fibre components were still the preserve of aerospace companies for the most part).
[/quote]

Thank you for such a concise answer to the previous question Chris :)