Replying to email notifications rather than the sender.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Kiwi

Tart but delicious.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,317 posts
  • Location:Wherever I lay my hat...was London, now Changsha, China.
  • Interests:DIY dentishtry. Competitive throat clearing, road raging at Chinese drivers.

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

I'm getting on average 3-4 emails every day in the admin inbox from people who are replying to notifications that they've received a PM instead of replying to the original message.

At the moment all replies receive a automatic response but in 2 weeks I'll set the admin account to automatically respond and delete these emails as they're clogging up the inbox. They will become a nightmare to weed out every week if it continues.

Unfortunately we don't have the same email system as Ebay or Facebook and messages won't be received by their intended recipient.
Bass: '79 Alembic Series 1 graphite, '78 Musicman Stingray, '86 Pangborn Warlord graphite, '93 Pedulla Pentabuzz, '09 Shuker Headless 6 MIDI (signed by Lee Sklar, Doug Wimbish and Billy Sheehan),'00 Spector NS5CR, '90 Status Series 1 5 string AND...two self builds on the way. Backline: Zoom B3 into two Genz Benz Shuttle 6's and two Fearless F112, Burman Pro4000HD 140w valve head (x2).
Guitar: Alan Knight 'Hitmaker' tribute, Chandler HSS Strat with solid quilted maple body (signed by Nile Rodgers), Klein copy with sustainer, Yamaha MSG Deluxe (blonde) x2. Backline: Lexicon MPXG2 + R1 foot controller, Ibanez TSA5 x2 and Burman Pro 501 50w combo.
Studio: Yamaha CS6R synth module, Axon AX100 pitch to MIDI, Lexicon MPXG2 and MIDIman 16ch mixer, NI Guitar Rig Kontrol, Ableton Live

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users