Replying to email notifications rather than the sender.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Kiwi

Dignified, upstanding and proud.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,848 posts
  • Interests:DIY dentishtry. Competitive throat clearing.

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

I'm getting on average 3-4 emails every day in the admin inbox from people who are replying to notifications that they've received a PM instead of replying to the original message.

At the moment all replies receive a automatic response but in 2 weeks I'll set the admin account to automatically respond and delete these emails as they're clogging up the inbox. They will become a nightmare to weed out every week if it continues.

Unfortunately we don't have the same email system as Ebay or Facebook and messages won't be received by their intended recipient.
Basses: '79 Alembic Series 1 graphite, '94 Celinder J Update, '02 Celinder P Classic, '75 Fender Jazz, '78 Musicman Stingray, '86 Pangborn Warlord graphite, '93 Pedulla Pentabuzz, '09 Shuker Headless 6 MIDI, '98 Spector NS5CR, '00 Spector NS5CR and '84 Steinberger XL25A plus...two self builds on the way.
Pedals: Akai SB1 Deep Impact, Akai UB-1 Unibass, EBS Microbass II, Eventide Pitchfactor, Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3 Kontrol
Rigs: Genz Benz Shuttle 6 (x2), Burman Pro4000 (x2), Trace Elliot V8, 2x 4u racks with TL Audio 5013 parametric valve eq, Axon AX100, Roland JV1080, Lexicon MPXG2, MIDIman 16 ch mixer and Peavey DPC power amp,
EBS Neo212 cabs
Guitar: Chandler HSS Strat with solid quilted maple body, Klein copy with sustainer, Yamaha MSG Deluxe (blonde), Yamaha MSG deluxe (sunburst), Lexicon MPXG2, Ibanez TSA5 x2 and Burman Pro 501 50w combo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users