Replying to email notifications rather than the sender.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Kiwi

Tart but delicious.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,905 posts
  • Interests:DIY dentishtry. Competitive throat clearing.

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

I'm getting on average 3-4 emails every day in the admin inbox from people who are replying to notifications that they've received a PM instead of replying to the original message.

At the moment all replies receive a automatic response but in 2 weeks I'll set the admin account to automatically respond and delete these emails as they're clogging up the inbox. They will become a nightmare to weed out every week if it continues.

Unfortunately we don't have the same email system as Ebay or Facebook and messages won't be received by their intended recipient.
Bass: '79 Alembic Series 1 graphite, '75 Fender Jazz, '78 Musicman Stingray, '86 Pangborn Warlord graphite, '93 Pedulla Pentabuzz, '09 Shuker Headless 6 MIDI (signed by Lee Sklar),'00 Spector NS5CR, '90 Status Series 5000 plus...two self builds on the way. Zoom B3 into two Genz Benz Shuttle 6's and two Fearless F112's.
Guitar: Chandler HSS Strat with solid quilted maple body (signed by Nile Rodgers), Klein copy with sustainer, Yamaha MSG Deluxe (blonde), Yamaha MSG deluxe (sunburst), Lexicon MPXG2, Ibanez TSA5 x2 and Burman Pro 501 50w combo

Sell off of surplus stuff happening now - click the links..
Trantec S2000 diversity wireless (x2), Akai Unibass pedal, Eventide Pitchfactor pedal, TL Audio Ivory 5013 parametric eq, Trantec wireless x2, Celinder J Update, Steinberger XL25A, Trace Elliot V8, EBS Neo212 cabs (x2),

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users