Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Blackstar HT 5C Limited Ed. Artisan red Price drop £220 PRICE DROP!!!

Balls, I bought a brand new Blackstar HT5 in this colour just two weeks ago thinking I'd NEVER get a used one in the Artisan colour.

For anyone thinking about buying this, you're saving £100 and they are just lovely amps for home use and rehearsals. You could just about gig with it too if miced.

Good luck with the sale and have a bump.

Frank.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='machinehead' timestamp='1320787806' post='1431536']
Balls, I bought a brand new Blackstar HT5 in this colour just two weeks ago thinking I'd NEVER get a used one in the Artisan colour.

For anyone thinking about buying this, you're saving £100 and they are just lovely amps for home use and rehearsals. You could just about gig with it too if miced.

Good luck with the sale and have a bump.

Frank.
[/quote]

Cheers Frank... bump :)

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' timestamp='1326474813' post='1497802']
Inside pics?
[/quote]
Some more [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/67377710@N05/6323864768/in/photostream"]here[/url], I'll take some of the back tomorrow. Or do you mean internal?

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' timestamp='1326544743' post='1498611']
Tat is a picture of the Artisan series. This is an HT5 Artisan. Not the plain HT5.
[/quote]

Nope. That's an Artisan 15 by the look of things: http://www.blackstaramps.co.uk/products/artisan/artisan15gallery.html

The HT5 (both normal and Artisan) are PCB based. They only have two valves. The only difference between the normal HT5 and the Artisan HT5 is the colour.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' timestamp='1326550968' post='1498735']
How about letting the OP, the person who is trying to sell the amp, put the pics and information about his amp, that he is selling, into the thread?
[/quote]

Didn't realise I was stopping him. I was only highlighting your apparent lack of knowledge about these amps, in case you made a mistake purchasing it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Dodge

[quote name='Dodge' timestamp='1326552170' post='1498753']
Didn't realise I was stopping him. I was only highlighting your apparent lack of knowledge about these amps, in case you made a mistake purchasing it. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

So you assumed I was asking for pics of the inside because I already knew what they looked like? I was asking because I don't know, and I want to know. I still don't know, because there are still no pics.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' timestamp='1326555075' post='1498790']
So you assumed I was asking for pics of the inside because I already knew what they looked like? I was asking because I don't know, and I want to know. I still don't know, because there are still no pics.
[/quote]

No, actually I correctly assumed you didn't know, I was just telling you that you wouldn't see a point to point amp like the picture of the Artisan 15 you posted.

I was only trying to help you, no idea why you're getting weird about it. This is what an HT5 looks like inside, both normal and Artisan versions:

Anyway, good luck to the seller - they're fun amps.