Why become a member? ×

NS Design CR5M for Sale ** Sold (pending) **

Hi All,

Need to sell my NS Design CR5M to buy other more needed basses, it is pretty imaculate, and it's the top of the range Czech model. Pictures to follow, and I'm looking for [s]£1300[/s] £1000 which is a steal for this type

Look forward to hearing from you all

Simon

Edited by SimonLevee

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow.....that is a great price for a great instrument. I'm looking for a 'real' DB to learn on as I am an electric bass player (occasionally my batteries need replacing but still more reliable than the older 'wind up' models) and would like to learn how to play upright yet at this price I may just bite.....Hmmmm.....I know my indecision does not help you get a sale but I'd love to give this a bump and at the same time I may just have to make further enquiries. What is it strung with at the moment and how long have those strings been on it? I guess it comes with bag and stand. It looks very fine and well kept but how long have you had it / how old is it? Thanks for taking the time to read and respond.....I may just have to get back to you soon, but first, a conversation with my wife :-)

Hiya, yes comes with bag and stand, and it's the more expensive stand NS design do, I think thomann are charging £170 just for that! As for strings I'm not sure but they are flatwounds so you won't have to be changing them for some time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...