King In A Catholic Style - China crisis - Need transcription /tabs

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 daz

The Bass playing Welder, Flame on!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • Interests:Classic cars, Welding, messing about in my shed. Golf. Reading books, and listening to audio books.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:22 PM

Has anyone got the music for King In A Catholic Style by China Crisis. The bass part is all im interested in obviosly, but anything will do that helps, even tabs. Its a great bass line, i been trying to suss it out and not getting it correct.

Filmed at The Mathew Street Music Festival (Liverpool) 31/8/09

Edited by daz, 02 December 2011 - 09:14 PM.

My Feedback

Bass guitars with more than 4 strings
Questioner: How come you never play a 5 or 6 stringer Billy?
Billy Sheehan: "I dont need one, I have my hipshot for lower notes, and I can go to harmonics for higher notes"
Questioner: "do you own any"?
Billy Sheehan: " yes I have two or three, though rarely use them outside an ocassional studio set piece"
"I dont like to use them unless I really have to, as when a guy takes a 5 or 6 string bass into the studio, you see the engineers and producers, sighing and shaking their heads" :) (Smiles)
Billy Sheehan: " I have nothing whatseover against 5 or 6 string basses. I just belive that guys dont give themselves a proper chance on the 4 stringer first."
Questioner: How long is 'a proper chance'?
Billy Sheehan: " At least 20 years" (not smiling here, being serious)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users